Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from Aly's Room.

I can't believe I am finally blogging. Thanks Nick the Geek for setting me up.

There is something to be said about "new beginnings" that is how I feel about this New Year. There are so many new ideas popping into my head, things I can't wait to start on. Aly's Room will be going through a new transformation sometime this year, a new beginning. I also plan to open an Etsy account for those finished items that keep gathering in my basement, another new beginning. Aly's Room will be offering a free pattern from time to time. They will be posted for a limited amount of time so pick them up as quickly as possible….another new beginning. My Sweetie bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas, who knows what that will produce…a new beginning. Blogging, a new beginning for me. I hope to submit a few projects to a couple of magazines for publishing, a new beginning. New beginnings can be awesome if you approach them with an adventurous attitude and I feel adventurous this year. I hope you do too.

Please join me weekly to read my blogs and add your comments. I will be posting some of the items I am currently working on, tips on crafting and painting. I'll try to answer any questions you have about my patterns. Hopefully Nick the Geek will set my website up for a few give aways now and then (don't you just love free stuff?), and a demo video every once in a while.

Happy New Year and Blessings for '09.

Willa @ Aly's Room

No comments:

Post a Comment