Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pattern coming soon.




I love painting on shoes, boots, ice skates.... They always come out so interesting. Last year I painted on a high-heeled ankle boot with a turned down cuff. I painted a Wynter scene and added the words "City side walk, busy side walk..." for the city gals. It was such a neat piece. I did it for a craft show I was doing and sadly I did not take a pic. I so wish I had kept that boot because I can not find another pair of boots like it. I sell what I make thinking I can always make one for myself later but that's not the case this time. I like this sweet little boot too. These childrens boots make the best night-lights, I just love painting them. This one is going on Etsy, as much as I like it, I'll do one for myself later...I hope. This design is original to Aly’s Room and will be added soon as a pattern packet. It won’t be on a shoe though but on a box, I’m also painting it on a board with a slate. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment