Friday, October 16, 2009

New Things!

Don't you just love new things? I do. Nick the Geek gave Aly's Room a new make-over and I have to say it looks pretty nice. If you are a regular to Aly's Room, take a moment and adjust, I know how strange things can be when they are different from what you are use to. If you are new to Aly's Room and looking for the patterns you will find the category for them to the left. The newest patterns are listed at the bottom of the page. At the moment I only accept Paypal, check and money orders. If you are interested in finished items, visit me at my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7852060

This is the newest pattern added to Aly's Room. Cold and raw the North Wind doth blow bleak in the morning early. All the hills are covered with snow and winter has now come fairly. Remember this nursery rhyme? It still makes me want to reach for a warm throw when I recite it. This boot was hand painted with a scene of Old Man Winter blowing his snow over a sleepy village. The snowmen are having fun and cheering Old Man Winter on. I added a prim light to this frosty boot, 3 large rusty snowflakes, some greenery, pip berries and moss. I tied it up with a homespun shoe string and added a prim tag to top it off



New things are on the way too. This sweet pilgrim couple is all finished, the pattern packet will be posted next week so stay tuned.

1 comment: